15 HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF WHITE SPOTS ON THE NAILS
Are the white Spots over your fingernails making you worried??
Well, we understand your concern. Though this is not a big health issue but their appearance still makes you worried. Rather, you should be. The healthiness of nails is equally important as the healthiness of the entire body. In some of the people you may find these white spots in the form of tiny dots or lines whereas in some others you may find it in big dots that are expanded. So, it varies from person to person and so do the causes. There are certain causes that result in these white spots on nails:
MAJOR CAUSES OF WHITE SPOTS ON NAILS:
- Any injury to the nail
- Inadequacy of minerals and proteins in the body
- Infection caused due to fungus
- Due to allergy
- Manicures done very frequently
Any of the above could be your reason and if not, then it is better to consult your doctor to know the exact cause. But there is no harm in following few home remedies that can help you to get rid of such white marks completely. There are no side effects and the results are just mind blowing.
15 HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF WHITE SPOTS OVER YOUR FINGERNAILS
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
Apple Cider Vinegar is enriched with anti-fungal properties and this makes it an outstanding home remedy for curing white spots over the fingernails. Take consistent quantity of apple cider vinegar and water in a bowl. Put it over your nails and permit it stay for 15 minutes. Then wash your hands with regular water.
Be a regular follower of this home treatment and you will see the ridges disappearing in no time. To add on, you can even prepare a fungicide scrub with this ingredient. Make a paste with some rice flour and little ACV. Scrub your nails gently with this paste. This will eliminate all the dead skin cells and keep your nails healthy.
Another pick from your kitchen is: White Vinegar. Take a bowl full of lukewarm water and the quantity of vinegar should be half of it. Now drench your fingernails into this liquid for 15 minutes. Then dry your nails in order to ward off fungus. Isn’t it a simple yet wonderful recipe? Do give it a try.
Mind you, in case if you feel any sort of infliction, reduce the quantity of vinegar. Stick to this remedy for a month and the results will make you happy at heart.
Orange oil is also an effectual home treatment to clear off the white patches popped up over your fingernails. You can even use this oil by mixing other oils to it. The ratio of orange oil should be equal to those of other oils. Use a dropper or cotton to apply it and give yourself a good rest for an hour. Then wash your hands thoroughly with moderately warm water.
Note – Do pre-examine the effect of oil over skin. Take a drop or two and check if you are not allergic to it and then only go for this remedy.
TEA TREE OIL
Tea tree oil is a magical medicament that has the potential to treat numerous skin issues. For treating white spots, take little olive oil and merge it with tea tree oil. The remedy is ready for the use. Apply this commixture to your nails and allow it to persist there for 15 odd minutes. Then you can wash your hands with lukewarm water. You will definitely experience its magic.
Garlic has accilin within it which is a known component to prevent the emersion of fungus. Thus, the oil of garlic also comes out as a superb treatment of white patches over the finger nails. What you need to do is – Unify garlic oil with an equilibrated amount of vinegar to make a perfect home remedy for curing ridges in nails. Apply this mixture over your nails and wrap it with a bandage or a cloth.
The ridges in the nails are not a good sign and so needs to be cured instantly. Baking soda is one such home remedy that restricts the further formation white patches over the nails and cures the existing ones. The remedy requisites are:
- One-fourth cup of Peroxide
- Half cup of Epsom salt
- Half cup of baking soda
- Four cups of hot water
Mix all the above ingredients and home remedy is ready to use. But before you put this concoction make sure to plunge your nails into one-fourth cup of vinegar for one minute. Then apply this homemade remedy. When applied, cover your nails with a soft cloth.
Continue to follow this procedure for one month. If you are sincere enough to do so, this home treatment for white patches will leave you speechless.
Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C and so, citric acid is also present in abundance in it. This makes it capable enough to restrict the emersion of bacteria which are responsible to cause infection over the nails. This infection is then visible in the form of white spots or patches on the nails.
Just squeeze the juice of lemon and put it directly on the nails. Now forget it for ten minutes and then cleanse your hands with moderately warm water. Keep doing this treatment for a month regularly to get completely rid of white spots over your nails. You can even mix lemon juice with olive oil and give a gentle massage to your nails.
Listerine mouthwash is regarded as a medicated solution which works surprisingly well as a bactericide. Take a small bowl and merge lemon juice, Listerine and vinegar into it. Now put it over your nails with the help of cotton and allow it to rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your hands with normal water.
Vicks Vaporub also serves as a wonderful home remedy to flaunt your healthy nails. You will just need to apply it over your nails and then cover them with a patch (bandage). But before you apply, do not miss to properly wash your hands and cut the extra grown nails. Let your hands dry and then only put the Vicks Vaporub.
Oregano oil is nothing less than a perfect remedy for curing white marks on fingernails. In order to cure white spots, mingle a few drops of olive oil with oregano oil and apply it over the nail. You can take the help of cotton ball. Follow it punctually for some weeks and the results will leave you amazed.
Coconut oil is said to be an efficacious antimycotic agent – an agent that restricts the growth of fungi. You need to do is: Dip a cotton ball in the coconut oil and apply it over the impacted area. Replicate the same thrice in a day and see the results.
Also, being a fungicidal, coconut oil restricts the nails from getting in contact with moisture. Hence, this precludes the emergence of fungus over the nails. So overall, this turns to be an amazing home remedy to cure the problem of white patches on nails.
VITAMIN E OIL:
Vitamin E oil is also an incredible way to get rid of the problem of white spots over the nails. All you need is a cotton ball to swiftly apply Vitamin E oil over the affected nails. Do it whenever you mind remind you! The more you apply the quicker will the results.
Strip the skin off from an onion and cut it into the circular slices. Rub it over the septic nails which have white spots over it. Make it a habit to follow this treatment twice in a day and you will experience its effect in no time.
Yogurt is considered to be a pro-biotic edible that aids in the treatment of white marks on finger nails. All you need to do is to just put some amount of yogurt over the white patches on nails. Let it stay there for some time and then clean it with water.
Apart from the above home remedies, you need to take care of few other things as well. Protein plays a significant role in keep your nails healthy. So, always intake a diet that is copious with protein element. Milk, cottage cheese, fish, chickpeas, peanuts, chicken and baked beans are some of those foods which contain protein in abundance.
Lavender oil is bestowed with multiple uses to treat fungal related problems. It not only works as an astounding remedy to heal white marks on fingernails but also cures the problem of discoloration. Apply this oil on to the nails and then wrap it with a soft cloth. This will enable the oil to engulf effectively.
DO’S & DON’TS:
All you need to do is:-
- Keep yourself hydrated as much as you can. Make it a habit to drink three to four liters of water every day.
- Add more of green veggies and healthy fruits to your daily diet. This would also strengthen the immune system of your body
- Always keep your nails neat and clean – away from any sort of dirt
- In order to get rid of toxic elements from your body, it is advisable to drink cranberry juice on regular basis
- Immediately confer with a doctor in case the white spots over your nails are progressing and stringing out.
All that you don’t need to do:
- Do not apply nail paint over your nails
- Do not get worried on finding tiny white spots over your nails because they are of no harm at all. Moreover they get vanished soon.
- Reduce the intake of white sugar as it promotes the development of fungus
- Stay in less humid environment
Hope this piece of information helps you to ‘Just take a little more care of yourself!’ Do leave your comments and please share your feedback.
Tips To Easily Dispatch Acrylic Nails
Are you among the one of those million girls who is irritated of fixing their chipped nails? If yes, we can really empathize with you. No one admires broke away and knapped nails, instead we hate them for how tardy they make us look. It is not that everyone possesses weak nails because some people are really blessed with strong nails whereas some needs to deal with brittle growths. Brittle nails are technically difficult to be taken care of and that sometimes make us feel the need to opt for alternatives. One of some amazingly beneficial and handy alternatives is ACRYLIC NAILS. These are one of the most popular remedy to outcast the spell of brittle nails. They also possess additional benefits along with providing strong nails, the length and texture which is just so desirable. Well not just this, but there are a lot many pros related to them but where the pros exist, the cons are attached too. Let us tell you some of the most prominent pros and cons of ACRYLIC NAILS.
- Acrylic nails prove to be an amazing nail extension for women whose natural nails are brittle and feeble.
- If you are habitual of chewing your nails, that is one most lofty reason of your knapped nails. However, if you opt for acrylic nails you would be enjoying double benefits of forgoing a bad habit because these nails are harden to be chewed and having beautiful nails.
- Acrylic nails are available in admirable shapes and lengths and thus they prove to be astonishing canvases if you are a nail art lover.
- They are way more cheap and handy than gel nails and other twins and also last for a longer duration.
- When acrylic nails are covered over natural nails for a longer time, it often prevents growth of the natural nails and can lead to some serious damage to them.
- If acrylic nails are not applied in an appropriate manner they do seem fake and filthy.
- Hike applying acrylic nails over the natural ones, some chemicals are used which leads to fume formations and chemical reactions in your cuticles thus can damage the cuticle and also can be allergic to some people.
- Refilling is required on monthly basis if you keep the acrylic nails for a longer time, and this refilling can cost some valuable worth of money.
Undoubtedly, irrespective of these cons acrylic nails have been saviors for a lot of girls but a complete headache too when the chance comes to remove them. This painful task can be more annoying if we do not properly manage our nails. Possibly, it isn’t that easy to take care of them in the hectic schedule. But it is possible to rescue the pain while removing those nails. Are you thinking how? The answer is one wonder element ‘acetone’. Yes, you read it right. Acetone can help you remove the acrylic nails at home and save you from all the pain and save some money too. All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned below. Nevertheless this procedure demands a lot of patience but at the end you will be satisfied with the results.
- Bottle of Acetone
- Small tub of hot water
- Tweezers and nail cutters.
- Ball of cotton.
Take a nail cutter and cut down the lengths of your nail to the minimum length possible. This will make the removal easy and will also cut down the time required to complete the task.
Now take a ball of cotton, dip it into acetone and use it to remove the nail paint from your nails if applied on it. While removing the nail paint, make sure that the color does not cover your hands precisely finger tips.
One your nails are all clean then we shall start the removal of nails to do so you would first need to warm up the acetone a bit. How to do that? Take two bowls; Pour acetone in one and hot water in another. Now, take the acetone bowl and locate that bowl into the one that contains hot water.
Once acetone gets a bit warmer, soak our hands into it and keep it that way for a span of minimum 20 and maximum 25 minutes in order to allow them to turn gentle to be easy to remove.
After 25 minutes as you feel the nails are getting softer then take your hands out and remove the layer of acrylic nail by peeling it off using a pair of tweezers. If you still feel that’s it is hard enough to come out do not forcefully dispatch it. Dip your nails again in the solution for some additional minutes and then continue the removal.
Once you dispatch all the nails off, immediately apply specialized oil for cuticles onto your fingers. This will help you to prevent any damage that can happen to your natural nails.
At the end, take a good moisturizing cream and apply it onto your fingers and palms.
This is the simplest way to remove the acrylic nails at home. All that is needed is; considerable amount of patience. Try this trick to dispatch acrylic nails easily at home and please tell us how well did it work for you by commenting below.
Image Source : Stylecraze
Ideas To Prepare Nail Polish Remover At Home
Have you ever thought that there could ever be any other alternative for buying all those expensive and harsh nail polish removers? If not, then consider this now. Don’t be surprised because it is no false that you can prepare a nail polish remover on your own, thus you can actually waive a goodbye to the artificial means; and switch to a cheaper, better, natural and safer means to remove the nail polish without damaging your nail even a bit.
- Homemade natural nail polish removers are gentle to the nails and cuticles as compared to chemically made removers.
- Knowing the tricks to prepare homemade nail polish removers can be a rescue always and especially it serves out to be a boon in case you are running out of the bottled one, during the time of emergency.
- Moreover, these own made nail polish removers are very pocket friendly than the ones purchased from market.
Thereby, take a pen and paper and quickly note down the list of things that will be needed to make nail polish remover by one self. Just give it a try.
- A BLEND OF LEMON JUICE WITH VINEGAR:
Both; lemon juice and vinegar are acidic in nature and thus are great options to be used as ingredients to make an effective remover. Along with this, it is really easy to prepare this blend and use it. All you need to do is to mix both the things in equal proportions and blend well. Then apply the lotion on the nails using a cotton ball. Let the cotton ball absorb the solution and then rest it onto your nail for almost 10-12 seconds then mildly rub the cotton against the nail. If it did not come out at once then repeat the same procedure to get rid of all the remainders. In order to experience an even more effective result just soak the feet in lukewarm water for a few minutes. This will make the nail enamel soft and nail polish could be removed easily; along with that your feet would get a moment of relaxation and cleansing as a cherry on the top.
Rubbing alcohol onto your nails is one magical trick. It not only removes the nail polish and cleanses your nails but along with this, it also serves as a savior too. If you are prone to any kind of skin infection then this could prove to be an unfailing remedy too.
Before applying it, drench your feet in mildly warm water for at least 5 minutes and then rinse off. Then after, apply it over the enamel and rub gently to dispatch the polish finely and evenly. You will be surprised to see the magic of alcohol.
- NAIL POLISH:
Doesn’t it sound interesting to use nail polish as a nail polish remover? Well, for a fact it is true. However, this cannot be called a homemade solution but can surely be used as an ultimate rescue in no time, especially if your nail polish remover has been finished and you need it immediately. If you are “thinking how does it work?” Then just experiment. All you need to do is to just apply a layer of transparent nail polish over your nails (if you don’t have one you can use any faint color). While it is wet, take a cotton ball and instantly wipe away the polish. As the result you would encounter magic as the recently applied coat and the base coat both will be dispatched. A must try idea!!
If sometime you are running late of time but that nail paint is either cracked or isn’t matching your dress which implies that you surely need to get rid of it. In such a situation that deodorant bottle is the best way out. All you need to do is to spray it over your nails and rub it off in no time. Since deodorant contains alcohol, it is the reason that it helps in dispatching the paint. Incredible isn’t it because we always believed that deodorant could do nothing more than securing us from that ill-smelling odor.
- GLYCERIN AND ACETONE:
The market nail polish removers possess Acetone in a good quantity but the bad news is that Acetone is not good for your nails as it dries your nails and hence turns them rough. So, while making the nail polish remover by ourselves, make sure that the quantity is acetone is reduced and little glycerin is added to the remover so that the coarseness of Acetone does not adversely impact your nails. You can easily get both the ingredients from the chemist store so no need to worry. Check out the process: Take a bowl and pour 200 ml of acetone in it along with two teaspoons of glycerin. Don’t be shocked if you see acetone and glycerin not mixing properly because it is but obvious. All you need to do is add one teaspoon of water to it and mix all the three till the time it turns out to be a consistent solvent. This is all… your own made nail print remover is ready.
Do try them and let us know your feedback. This is sure that you will never opt for the readymade removers once you are used to it. Also, share your ideas if you have any. We would love to hear from you.
The danger of cutting your cuticles
Who in this world today doesn’t take care of their appearance? Every other person is concerned about their looks and image, even tiniest of things are paid attention today and one of those “tiny” things are nails. People spend hundreds of bucks for proper care and maintenance of their nails. The first thing that comes to mind as far as nail care is concerned; is manicure. It is a really nice way to treat your nails as it pampers the nails well and also the hygiene is kept in mind. But what if I say that it is not that good as it seems and might be harmful too? You might be wondering what picture am I presenting to you but don’t worry my dear friend, you are going to have some amazing revelations.
Everyone would agree to the fact that there is nothing better than getting a manicure because after that short procedure, your nails are evenly shaped and all of your cuticles are cut properly. Your nails shine and look amazing as never before. But wait, this is actually the half truth and the other half might be a bit astonishing.
- Manicure involves cutting the cuticles; which some reports suggest; is greatly harmful. The people in salon often suggest on snipping away those cuticles and then once cut, the cycle needs to be repeated over and over again as they grow fast and not as pretty as they were before and quite look like fray and gills of fish. There is perpetuation of an endless cutting cycle. This is quite a problem as then, they need to be cut periodically and if you cannot do this yourself at home (which you better not), this means taking good deal of time in having appointments of salon, getting stuff done is all you would run behind to and nobody is so idle to devote large amount of time in a salon!!
- But is the above mentioned point the actual harm we are all thinking of? No, not at all. This is not the major cause of concern as this is only regarding the beauty and appearance of the nails.
- Some experts view this as a serious problem as these cuticles were never meant to be cut or it may lead to cuticle infection. It is not good to trim them though pushing them back is okay. Cuticles are nothing but skin tissues attached to nail plate and they serve a purpose which is why they are there, right? They do the extremely important and brave task of stopping the infectious microbes and bacteria and other foreign materials from entering your body through cuticle nail. So, by cutting those cuticles, all you are doing is paving a way for easy entry of all these germs and infection causing bacteria right inside your body. That sounds bad, doesn’t it? The infection that develops usually is called paronychia and is very painful and unsightly. Therefore, we all must know how safe it is to not cut those cuticles; a truth that was well hidden for long. Health comes before everything, so instead of adopting ways to improve your appearance, we should be more concerned with ways that helps in improving our health.
- Instead of cutting the cuticles, push cuticles back gently, make sure to emphasize more on the word “gently”. Pushing them back would not only give the perfect ridge you yearn for but will also help you get rid of the problems that might arise due to cuticle cutting. But one thing to keep in mind is that it has to be done gently otherwise if forcefully pushed back, it might result in growing of nails in horizontal ridges and then the nail beds would look disgusting. One thing that needs more care is the instruments used. Before using such devices in manicure, make sure they are sterilized and not too many people have used them without proper cleaning before. Such healthy practices would definitely help you in the long run.
- Some nail care tips are listed below so as to help your nails shine and look good:
- Moisturize the nail bed properly: It will help the nails grow faster and would not let cuticles dry; which in turn, will prevent nail from breaking due to the lack of moisture. Apply oil near nails to avoid chipping, cracking and splitting of nails.
- Use biotin supplements: According to some researches, using biotin supplements can increase nail thickness and prevent nails from splitting and breaking.
- Limit professional manicures: It is hard not to have pampering and soothing manicures and pedicures quite often; but not having them frequently is in your best interests. As during manicures and pedicures, nails and nail beds are exposed to lot of chemicals and harsh ingredients which soon can lead to dry cuticle and brittle nails. Some people who undergo manicures a number of times also suffer from nail bed infections which are difficult to be treated and make you loathe your nails.
- Avoid acetone based nail paint remover: They are the biggest contributors in making nails dry, dull and brittle.
- Don’t overdo washing: Washing hands is a healthy practice; but don’t overdo it. Coming in contact with water and harsh chemicals like detergents, washing powders etc. more than often, can do more bad than it seems. It would wipe out all moisture from your skin and nail beds; making nails look dry, dull and not at all nice.
- Remember toe nails too:We usually forget toenails and are prone to give them less attention as we don’t come across our feet that often and kind of forget them but they actually need extra care than your hands. Staying in dark and compact environment that our shoes offer, toenails and skin are easier to get affected by fungus or other germs.
- Also, make sure to cut toenails straight and not in edges otherwise, it would increase a higher risk for ingrown nails and infected cuticle.
So this was it! I hope you all are now well informed about the cuticle cutting of fingernails and toenails, its harms and preventive measures. I bet it was as shocking to you as it was to me that even these small cuticles plays such important part in our body and fulfill a great purpose which is sabotaged by the usual cutting during manicures. So, as now you are all enlightened by this not so big but definitely not less worthy knowledge, I hope you will make sure to keep these things in mind the next time you go manicuring and save your nails before it’s too late…
Ladies to the rescue…*snap* Make sure to follow the above mentioned nail care tips to make your nails go stronger, healthier and better.
Do not forget to tell if you liked it and your suggestions are always welcome in the comments below. I sign off here. Have a great day!
NEW WORLD OF NAIL PAINTS WITH SUPERB POLKA DOT NAIL PAINT DESIGNS
Fashion world is getting huge day by day and so is changing the trend and style of lifestyle with every passing day. From head to toe, one can embellish in beautiful ways and enhance the look. All thanks to the fashion world that gifted with all such creativity. When it comes to hands, nails are truly an important part of our body and can add lot of grace if beautifully decorated. Every small addition in terms of beauty and style definitely adds compliments to our personality. Though the trend of nail paint has been into fashion since long, but the art of nail paint is the talk of the town now a days. For this, Nail Acrylic is used which beautifully lends the hand with a captivating and distinct look. These nail acrylic imbibes of lovely colors in abundance that can be used in as much creative form as you wish to. Depending on the occasions or the event, you can make the nail paint designs with your own creativity and execute the designs accordingly. Matching to your outfit or contrast or as per the theme of the party different colors of nail paint can be used to draw the designs.
Let’s take an example: If the evening is all about your romantic date with your beloved then color of love that is red with white can appear to be the most appealing one. In case, if you are going out for pool party, you can opt for aqua color along with some green and yellow to it. The more imaginative you are, the more artistic your nail design will turn to be. The appreciation earned by your loved ones will surely add five stars to your hard work. Also, if you are in hurry at times, then you can also take the help of this article which will instantly lend you with the best of ideas. All in all, nail paint designs clearly reveals, the loveable and aesthetic nature of the woman.
The most ongoing trend is the Polka Dot Nail Paint design. From attires to accessories, jewelry to mehandi designs and now nail paint designs, nothing has been left untouched by the polka dot patterns. Basically, an array of similar sized circles placed between each others with similar gapping is said to be polka dot design. But with the changing trend, this guideline has been completely changed. When this polka dot pattern is used as nail paint design, though there is an array of circles but numerous experiments are done like: they could be of any size placed at different gapping depending upon the design that you have framed in your mind thereby marking a unique style as a whole. Different nail acrylic colors can be used for this. No one had ever imagined that polka dot designs will ever mark its entry into the nail art world too apart from the others. As a piece of advice, do prefer manicure on timely basis to enjoy the maximum look of this new art. It is rightly said when change is for good it is better to color your life with such changes and enjoy every bit of it.
So, now painting your nail with just one color is not really interesting. For you, we have brought top nine polka nail paint designs which you will certainly love and can be made with lots of ease.
The Bubbly pink:
Pink, the most preferred and loveable color by the girls and ladies of any age! Its soothing color and mesmerizing effect leaves no one untouched with its magical effect. When combined with the contrasting combination black and white colors in the form of polka dots, it is sure to go perfect with any of your special or casual evening.
Black and White dots:
This polka dot nail paint design is the best model of a trendy version exhibiting the mixture of modernization and style together in one. If you are not good at drawing perfect circles then by this design you can easily hide your mistakes as there are uneven circles and semi circles bordering the nails which display modern art. A chic outfit will be the right one to accompany it.
Holiday Mood Design:
What’s your plan?? A simple day out walking on the beach or two days night out… whatever you have planned, this nail paint polka design will accompany you as the best companion when you are all set for a holiday mood. The light acrylic nail color used in it is really soothing and eye pleasing and when dramatized with polka dots in pink and silver color, it reveals the best of it.
Love is everywhere, in the air:
If you are unmarried and also love to be an eye catcher wherever you walk then this polka dot design will definitely be a great help to you. A design bold and beautiful to express the unveiled thoughts of your heart! The ring finger whose nerve is said to straight connected to the heart symbolizes the mark of love… red rose painted on it and the rest of the fingers are painted deep black as the base color with polka dot in white color. If you have a clue to be proposed or is all set for engagement then this nail paint design will surely be a striking one for your beloved. This design speaks of the romantic phrase… love is in the air everywhere.
Combo of dots and flowers:
One can easily guess your hidden romantic feeling by this lovely nail paint polka dot design. The index finger, thumb and the little one is painted with red nail acrylic color and highlighted with polka dots in white color. While the base of the rest of the fingers, the middle one and the ring finger are painted with white color and ‘U’ shaped floral designs where flowers are colored red and leaves in green are drawn. For the one who loves bright combination this polka dot nail paint design is made just for you. However the colors can be amended as per one’s choice or depending on the color of the attire.
Easy with no time:
Running lack of time and want to hurry up to win the punctuality award for your kitty? Then, what you are waiting for, rush and get two colors white and black nail acrylic colors. Make a quick start, paint your nail black and make polka dot design with the white one and relish the look. Make the dots little thick so that the real look of contrast color combination can be pulled out to the maximum. The dark shades reveal their original form when you have done a manicure. The cleaner the hands are, the more appealing your hand will look.
Christmas festive time:
Jingle bell, jingle bell, and jingle all the way… so are you actually ready to welcome the Santa and enjoy the festive season? Then, here come the most suitable polka dot nail paint design which will make your Christmas a memorable one when you will earn endless words of appreciation for this. This design exhibits combination of three colors: white, black and red. Apart from the ringer finger, all others are painted in the same theme where white is the back ground and polka dots are made by using black and red color. As a centre of attraction, the ring finger is highlighted by making a small Christmas tree painted with dark green color and tinge of golden for the stem. This adds a festive flavor to your persona. The color combinations are superbly complementing each other.
Gorgeous and girly:
This polka nail paint design can be termed as gorgeous and girlish. On one hand where the golden nail polish simply implied to thumb, index finger and little finger gives the gorgeous golden look similarly on the other hand the rest two fingers middle one and the ring one are beautifully painted with different nail acrylic colors enhancing the polka dot design. The polka dots are made using the contrast colors of both the nails and along with the golden one. From teen to thirties, anyone can go for this without giving a second thought.
Polka and pearls:
No words can actually define the beauty of this polka dot nail paint design. In fact you will fall short of words even if you try to do so. This piece of art is a perfect combination of beauty with brain. Pearl has always been admired as the symbol of royalty and elegance. Here in this design, the addition of pearls to the zee black colored nailed gives a stupefying look to your hands. The big and small pearls are placed in three vertical lines. This one is to go the best with gown like attires or any evening occasion where you are sure to become the centre of attraction. An artistic design with the tinge of elegance!