10 Hangover Cures
It is wonderful holiday week. But with all those celebrations, can come a little not so friendly morning. Here are some ways to help cure that hangover and get you ready for more drinking that night?! Or, at least start to feel a little better if you drank too much!
1. Drink lots and lots of water. This is a given. You are extremely dehydrated and need to replenish. Research has shown Gatorade is no better for a hangover than water from your tap, so save your money.
2. Beware if coffee. You are already dehydrated and it will just make it worse.
3. Coke. Fizz for the nausea and sugar to help replenish your blood sugar. Not too much caffeine but drink with some water to help even it out.
4. Emergen-C. It has vitamin C and B that are essential for building back the vitamins and nutrients that was flushed from your system that cause a degree of metabolic shock. If you don’t have Emergen-C, 600mg of vitamin C and a B6 vitamin will work too.
5. Honey on toast. The honey helps break down the alcohol in your system and the bread helps soak up any alcohol.
6. Glass of milk or chocolate milk. The milk coats the stomach and helps with raising your blood sugar.
7. Aspirin or Ibuprofen will help but be careful, I have read over and over not to take it before bed since it can cause some serious stomach bleeding if mixed with alcohol.
Sometimes you need a little help with some products:
8. Ease Liver Detox Supplements
9. Party Pal Patches
10. Botox Organic Patches